When fate gives you the two distinct character traits, CDO (like OCD, but with the letters in alphebetical order like they should be) and a love for shopping, a new trait is born:
Obsessive Shopping Disorder (DOS)
Hi, my name is Jodi...and I am a shopaholic. I have DOS (like OSD, but with the letters...you get the idea).
I am out to conquer the world, one purchase at a time...and the more I shop, the closer I feel to reaching this goal...so I frantically shop more...zip zip zip goes the debit card...
Let me tell you...that 'zip zip zip' is kinda an addicting sound of music.
I pride myself on sale shopping...you can literally save HUNDREDS if you successfully sale shop.
And of course, those hundreds can be used for....yes, more shopping, you've got it.
There is no point or purpose to this blog in and of itself, except rumor has it that the first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem....
So yes, once again I shall make my statement -- I AM a shopaholic. :P :P :P
~Jodi
Friday Freebie Image: Sept 18
5 days ago












2 comments:
Love your blog Jodi, Awesome JOb!
Can you do some shopping for me?
Post a Comment