A 12 hour trip to Idaho last weekend, and I found time to stop by a lavender farm owned by some friends!
The weather was just perfect -- slightly overcast, so the filtered light set off the silver tones in the lavender blossoms, and the heavy air (we had a beautiful thunderstorm later) and slight breeze carried the lavender scent over the property!
~**~**~**~
Look at all the beautiful lavender around me! I was in heaven, lol!
The weather was just perfect -- slightly overcast, so the filtered light set off the silver tones in the lavender blossoms, and the heavy air (we had a beautiful thunderstorm later) and slight breeze carried the lavender scent over the property!
~**~**~**~
Look at all the beautiful lavender around me! I was in heaven, lol!
And Morgan's truck was sitting there....just begging to be photographed! I've been envious of him owning this blue beauty since I was 14. LOL
So now I've added another item to my "Someday/Castles-in-the-Air/Wish List"...
And no, it's not owning Morgan's truck... :P...
I want a field of lavender................................................. ;)












2 comments:
Breathtakingly beautiful. Except, when it comes to Lavender, I wouldn't want my breath taken away.... I'd want to breathe it all in for as long as I could!
Hi Jodi!!!
What a beautiful post :) I love lavender and would be happy if mine would grow up to be 6 inches tall :) I would love to go to a Lavender Farm some day. You look so beautiful Jodi :) Great pictures, I love your smile. Oh and I love Morgan's truck too!
Thanks for posting :)
Have a blessed day!
~Sharon
Post a Comment