Saturday, October 24, 2009

Treasures :)

I got a bit snap-happy with the camera this morning (I think the construction clutter is getting to me...had to search out the PRETTY things in my home!).

Went JUNQUING yesterday...these are a few of my finds...all vintage! Hopelessly romantic fine china tea cup and saucer made in England... A MINT condition VINTAGE collector's cookbook...I don't think it ever even saw the inside of a kitchen (what's even more fun is it was published in Caldwell, Idaho...home turf for me!)....guess what I paid for this beauty....a mere seventy five cents...jackpot!! And then an adorable Hershey's Kisses tin in amazing condition...20 years old! Also picked up a few older copies of the Victoria magazine and two boxes of vintage glass Christmas ornaments in red and gold.








Then I had to get a shot of the GORGEOUS sachet I bought from Hosanna's Etsy store, CarolinaRoses . You get a glimpse at my bathroom paint job here, too...it's not finished, so that's all I'm showing right now! But isn't the sachet so pretty?!





And finally the tea cup was forced to pose for me...cozied up to the vintage Singer I bought for $10 at a yardsale (is that considered stealing?!).




2 comments:

Pam said...

Your vintage sewing machine is the same as my grandma's machine that I'm using now! That's so cool lol. (BTW, I'm 22angel on MJF)

Hosanna said...

Yeah, you're a thief Jodi; cause you got that stuff for a steal!!