"Jo...appeared looking rosy and kind and quite at her ease, with a covered dish in one hand and Beth's three kittens in the other."
Here's my Mr Elliot telling me exactly what he thinks of the baby...sticking his tongue out at the camera!! Silly goose!
...and here's the second kitten...being trouble, as usual! ;) He and El like to play...I think Elliot has an unfair advantage, though....seeming he's practically ten times as big as baby! lol
"To bathe a cat takes brute force, perserverance, courage of conviction -- and a cat.
The last ingredient is usually the hardest to come by."
-- Stephen Baker
And last, but not least, is a pic of Miss Kudos after her bath the other night (it is REALLY hard to get a focused pic of a disgruntled feline, fyi)! I think it's such a dear, funny pic...those big eyes....the sad look...!
She's much happier now that she's silky shiny again, and has been staying comfy in my room. She's up for adoption, too...although I must admit I could be falling in love....... ;p
A wee bit of randomness for the midday blahs! Aren't pets such an amazing gift from God?? :)
~Jodi













0 comments:
Post a Comment