Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Catholic - def 1: One who is addicted to cats

I was worried I'd have to face up to how many cats I actually have (7) in order to post a few pics of my dear fluffles...but alas, I don't have any pics of three of them...so my secret will lack photographic evidence a wee bit longer... But here are a handful of my favorite snapshots of my boys. :)

This is Oliver...the official caption should read 'OMGosh! Check it out! A camera!!'

Photobucket

Here's an older pic of Elliot and Teddy...Teds has tripled in size, but he's still just as adorable.

Photobucket

And go back in time even further, and you get a baby pic of Elliot...snuggling with Dali...who evidently had WAY too much catnip.

Photobucket

~**~**~**~**~**~
((with all these kitten pics, I have to note...yes, my cats are spayed and neutered, lol. I totally advocate cat rescue, however...all my kittens have been bottle babies I was SUPPOSEDLY fostering for the shelter...until I fell head over heels...))
~**~**~**~**~**~

Here's my favorite picture ever...Elliot and me last Christmas. :)

Photobucket

'Does this violin case make my butt look big?' Oliver thought it was a cat-shaped bed...

Photobucket

Aaand Oliver again...he's sooo adorable...

Photobucket

Elliot...in a...popcorn box...he'd like to inform y'all it took quite a bit of skill to get into the box while it slid across the linoleum...

Photobucket

And FINALLY Teddy again...I ducked out of the picture, and Teds jumped in. :)

Photobucket

Incase the question is raised...yes, I guess I qualify to be a cat lady. But crazy cat lady? Nuh uh. Nope. Not now. Never. ;p

1 comments:

Hosanna said...

Oh!My!Gosh! They are all so adorable, and cuddly, and cute, and I could just stuff them into my pockets and carry them home. I LOVE cats! They're the best! PS - Mine are all spayed and neutered also - except the kitten, who will be shortly. And all of mine but one were strays I rescued.