Posting some pictures of Saturday's adventure...a hike up at Palouse Falls. I'd never been up there before, so it was pretty exciting to see the falls...and the wildlife (don't scroll down if you're afraid of snakes!).
First of all, proof I was there...Justin, me & Angela at the top of the falls...Justin's being silly, as usual. ;)
These are the mini-falls on the hike to the main show...I like this part the best, though...so pretty!
I love the canyon walls...all the different layers of earth and rock...seems so ancient and majestic! :)
When we reached the top of Palouse Falls, Justin risked his life so I could have a couple pictures looking down...the drop is about 200 feet!
We met this little guy on the way...
And there ya have it... my desert adventure!












1 comments:
Oh wow - this looks like such fun. I am due for a good hike up a mountain.
Post a Comment