I am Jodi Elizabeth -- Welcome to the blog that is my story, my drawing board, my scrapbook, my journal. I hope that you will be blessed, encouraged, enlightened, and inspired by perusing the randomness herein.
I believe in God. In beauty. In family. In love. In chocolate.
I am obsessed with theology, philosophy, 19th century literature, art, homemaking, interior design/decorating, historic architecture, vintage fashion, cooking, animal rescue, horses, hobby farms, reading, writing, drawing. I occasionally dabble in gardening, photography, sewing, and blogging.
I am an INTJ. I am a cat lady. I am coffee-dependant. I am thoroughly enamored with baby animals.
But most importantly, I am a daughter of El Shaddai...adopted into His family, chosen by Him. This is my purpose, my life, my identity. All else -- the shortcomings of me, my life, my past -- fades away...and I love Him with all my heart.
My blog/MJF friend, Hosanna, has just opened her delightful Etsy shop, CarolinaRoses! Many lovely vintage treasures await the shopper who visits...so go take a look around! :)
1 comments:
I LOVE these. SO cute.
Post a Comment