Hello, Dear Blog;
Before you say anything, let me explain.
I know I've been severely neglectful for *counts on fingers* FOUR months, but you have to understand....
In June I neglected you because, well, I got married. He's a swell guy, but don't worry, Dear Blog, I still have room in my life for good friends like you.
In July I neglected you because...I was in Hawaii. Vacationing....and pretty much ignoring technology (ask my cell phone...we're still not speaking).
In August, I traveled from Hawaii to Washington to Idaho to Nevada to California to Arizona and then back to California...where we've officially moved for the next 5 years. The jet lag is still haunting me, Dear Blog.
Now here it is September... The unpacking, job searching, cleaning and catching up is crazy... but...
Here I am, Dear Blog. If you will have me back....I've missed you. ;p
*ahem*
And now, I'd like to share a link to my sister's new blog.... all y'all coffee lovers gonna eat this one up.... I'm so proud of this kid! *sniffles*
Go HERE
Before you say anything, let me explain.
I know I've been severely neglectful for *counts on fingers* FOUR months, but you have to understand....
In June I neglected you because, well, I got married. He's a swell guy, but don't worry, Dear Blog, I still have room in my life for good friends like you.
In July I neglected you because...I was in Hawaii. Vacationing....and pretty much ignoring technology (ask my cell phone...we're still not speaking).
In August, I traveled from Hawaii to Washington to Idaho to Nevada to California to Arizona and then back to California...where we've officially moved for the next 5 years. The jet lag is still haunting me, Dear Blog.
Now here it is September... The unpacking, job searching, cleaning and catching up is crazy... but...
Here I am, Dear Blog. If you will have me back....I've missed you. ;p
*ahem*
And now, I'd like to share a link to my sister's new blog.... all y'all coffee lovers gonna eat this one up.... I'm so proud of this kid! *sniffles*
Go HERE

Well, stop by tomorrow on your coffee break.... I'll be posting again soon... :)
Cheers! *raises coffee mug*
Cheers! *raises coffee mug*












0 comments:
Post a Comment