Today I feel about 13 or 14. I know better. But I can't help it! I mean, LOOK what I got today!!
A new foster kitten!! I know I'm not supposed to...cuz I always end up keeping them...but THIS time I have people holding me accountable! I promise I won't keep her...
She's playing peek-a-boo! But isn't she cute?? I named her Pippin. AKA Pippy. Pip. Pipper-doodle. Definitely doesn't sound like I'm being sucked into her cute baby-charm scheme...mmmhm.
A new foster kitten!! I know I'm not supposed to...cuz I always end up keeping them...but THIS time I have people holding me accountable! I promise I won't keep her...
She's playing peek-a-boo! But isn't she cute?? I named her Pippin. AKA Pippy. Pip. Pipper-doodle. Definitely doesn't sound like I'm being sucked into her cute baby-charm scheme...mmmhm.
Oooh, sad face! Her little paws are folded up so neatly.... *sigh* Darling...
Hold still for the picture!!! Well, the door is in focus instead of the kitten...hmm...
And if a kitten wasn't enough to make it feel like Christmas...this was!
A Craigslist find! My first American Girl doll...she's pre-Mattel, genuine 1990's Pleasant Company!
And what does a girl my age do with dolls, you ask? SEW! I can put THESE patterns to use! FUN!
And then I'll try to sell 'em on my Etsy. Fun AND money. What could be better? ;p
Aaanywho...












2 comments:
Oh, adowabale, adowable kitty cat! I love her! What a cute face.
My sister, who is 19, has 2 American girl dolls - Samantha and Addy, and all the "gear" and "outfits" that came with them, and she just keeps it stashed in her closet. She says she's going to "sell it." Uh-huh. I Have seen where people make the outfits and sell them; my mom bought a horsebcak riding outfit for one of the dolls that way. Cool!
You think she's cute, hmm? Well be grateful you live on the other side of the country, or else I'd be convincing you that you really REALLY need another furbaby. ;)
In reality, I'll be ((unsuccessfully)) attempting to convince Justin that I really really need another furbaby.
If your sister is gonna sell her dolls, tell her to check out what Samantha and her accessories are going for on eBay...since that doll is retired, collectors are nabbing them up for up to $250!!!
Post a Comment