So to make it look less appalling, here's the before pics once again...
And now... it isn't that bad in comparison, hmm?
Yeah...those are indeed my living room furnishings under all that dust...I will be cleaning and dusting for months to come. I'm considering buying stock in Swiffer and Pledge. :P
I'm going to find the person who put that dirty extension cord on top of the sparkly new stove..... >:P
The walls aren't the color I wanted, but it'll do...more neutral, so I can decorate however I please!
Oh, and I bet you've never seen one of these before! Dust doily!! :P *sigh* My poor house!
Anyway, it looks so much brighter and bigger with the basic remodel done...opened it up by taking out the archway, and put in a kitchen bar...
Next project after dusting my living room...reupholstering the bar stools!












1 comments:
I feel your pain..... my house looks the same right now. Ugh; the dust IS miserable and endless.
Post a Comment